“We envisage a … world where human habitats are safe, resilient and sustainable and where there is universal access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy.”
Educators: Curriculum Package Update
Preview Manuscript will be available starting between 3/15/22 – 5/15/22 for evaluation to include in course curriculum. Learn more
Curriculum Packages will be available starting between 4/15/22 – 6/15/22, which will include quizzes arranged by chapter, suggested assignments and discussion questions, semester project ideas and chapter learning objectives. Learn more
This Corporate Guidebook is scheduled for release between 6/15/22 – 8/15/22, in both hardback and eBook. We are providing Preview Manuscripts and Curriculum Packages in advance, to facilitate potential inclusion in Fall 2022 Academic Terms. Please bookmark this page for updates as team progresses.
SDG 7 Targets
- 7.1 By 2030, ensure universal access to affordable, reliable and modern energy services
- 7.2 By 2030, increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix Show More...
- 7.3 By 2030, double the global rate of improvement in energy efficiency
- 7.a By 2030, enhance international cooperation to facilitate access to clean energy research and technology, including renewable energy, energy efficiency and advanced and cleaner fossil-fuel technology, and promote investment in energy infrastructure and clean energy technology Show More...
- 7.b By 2030, expand infrastructure and upgrade technology for supplying modern and sustainable energy services for all in developing countries, in particular least developed countries, small island developing States and landlocked developing countries, in accordance with their respective programmes of support Show More...